Monday, December 13, 2010

Letter #4 from Elder Mitchell Rhead Sorensen

Hello everyone!

This week has been a really good week for me. Our lessons are totally improving, and the spirit is so strong when we teach them. The language is coming easier. I can bear my testimony without having to really stop and think. Prayers are good in chinese. I still miss nap time :-( but i'm actually finding myself less tired recently (Thank Heavens).

In sacrament meeting yesterday, Elder Jenkins from my district played his arrangement of "I Believe in Christ", the spirit was so strong as he played. That's the spiritual experience I had for the week (sorry these letters probably aren't that juicy. The MTC is really monotonous and nothing really changes. It's all the same).

Something funny that happened this week:
My volleyball skills have improved Immensely (sp?) (And Amanda, more sisters play basketball than volleyball). Sister Bray is a sister that comes and plays but never touches the ball. We've started to get her to not be afraid of it. She's starting to get good... and so is my serve. When I served, I hit the ball with a lot of force... A LOT... Long Story Short: I didn't get it over the net. It went straight for the person in front of me... that was Sister Bray. It nailed her in the side of the head. Don't worry. She is fine. But I thought it was funny.

Anyway, there's not a whole lot more to say. It's all the same here. You lose track of days and are always looking forward to the next break. I love you all! Thanks for the letters/packages and the prayers. They really help! Write me more letteerrss if you can. I love them!

With Love,
Elder Mitchell Rhead Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment