Monday, February 28, 2011

Letter #6 from Elder Mitchell Rhead Sorensen

Hey everyone!

I don't have much time, so this will be brief. This past week marks me being here for one whole week in a transfer... and i'm barely alive! (Literally. I almost got in a head on collision with a scooter that cut a corner. Oh. And my muscles wanted to murder me in my sleep for tormenting them by riding my bike everywhere). I am still loving the people here! I don't know what they are saying, but I can tell when they are feeling emotions by the way they laugh and smile. I can't help but smile with them and try and put in my 2 cents. It's rough when I go and contact people on my own because I don't know what they are saying back, but I proceed anyway. Sorry this letter is so short. We had to do a power clean day where we deep cleaned our apartment. We're still not done, and we have to start proselyting in twenty minutes! So I must leave. Just know that I love you all so much! I ask that you pray for me. In learning this language and riding around the streets safely (they're pretty wicked. My companion compared them to a Star Wars battle, darting inbetween cars, scooters, busses, potholes, and the occasional old man on his jazzy). I look forward to writing you next week!

With All my Love,
Elder Mitchell R. Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment